- Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Nutritional Health
- Remote Health
- Group Sessions
- Ask Orlando's Finest Hypnotherapist for IMMEDIATE Answers!
- Hypnosis-It's Not What You Think!
- ADDICTION PROGRAMS AND COST
- ADDICTIONS PHILOSOPHY
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
- AVIOPHOBIA (fear of flying)
- BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- BIPOLAR DISORDER
- BREAST ENHANCEMENT
- COCAINE ADDICTION
- COMBAT OPERATIONAL STRESS
- CRACK ADDICTION
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- DRUG ADDICTION
- ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
- EROTIC HYPNOSIS
- FEAR OF HEIGHTS
- FEARS & PHOBIAS
- FREE TAX CREDIT
- GOLF IMPROVEMENT
- GRIEF & LOSS
- HOLIDAY DEPRESSION
- HYPNOSIS SESSION PRICES
- HYPNOSIS-What Is It?
- HYPNOTHERAPY-What Is It?
- MANIC DEPRESSION
- MEMORY LOSS
- METH ADDICTION
- NAIL BITING
- NLP AND Hypnosis Center in Orlando Florida
- PAIN MANAGEMENT
- PANIC ATTACKS
- PAST LIFE REGRESSION
- POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS
- PRICING FOR HYPNOSIS
- PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA
- QUIT SMOKING
- QUITTING SMOKING
- SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER
- SELF ESTEEM
- SESSION PRICES
- SEXUAL PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
- SLEEP DISORDER
- SMOKING CESSATION
- SPORTS ENHANCEMENT
- STOP SELF HARM
- STOP SMOKING
- STOP SMOKING ORLANDO (SSO)
- STOP SMOKING ORLANDO GUARANTEE
- STOP SNORING
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- SURGERY PREPARATION
- TEST ANXIETY
- VETERANS 50% OFF
- WEIGHT LOSS
Our experience treating people who self harm has shown that self harming often starts because of a feeling of desperation, depression or anxiety. That, or because lots of other people around you are doing it or a combination of these two reasons. First think of self-harm as a symptom of a deeper problem. We can help you or your loved one put an end to self harm NOW by dealing with the underlying issue(s), even if they came from many years before, in a safe and lasting way.
What is self-harming?
Self-harming is when people cause themselves physical pain that alters their mood state (how they feel inside). Some people harm themselves because they feel disconnected and isolated from everybody, and hurting themselves is the only way they feel real or connected. Hypnosis is a viable solution since most of these feelings that are being expressed are embedded so deep in the subconcious that the self harmer can't even verbally express what they are.
Self-harming behaviors can include:
- cutting their skin with knives or any sharp object
- burning their skin
- hitting their body with an object or fists (like punching the wall)
- deliberately falling when doing something like extreme sports
- picking at their skin
- swallowing pills or sharp objects
- pulling at their hair (hair pulling can also be a habit).
Eating disorders, alcohol and drug addiction are other ways that people harm themselves physically and mentally.
Over-all self harm is an addiction. It works like any habitual pattern of behavior that starts to feel compulsive.
How self harm works
- First there is a build up of tension and stress (or even boredom) then there is the thought of cutting
- Then comes the opportunity to self harm - maybe because no one else is around.
- The tension and urge to self-harm become stronger and stronger.
- Perhaps next you try to stop yourself but the urge seems stronger then ever.
- You start to 'trance out' and maybe things start to seem a bit unreal as your focus narrow onto the self harm.
- You harm yourself.
- And when you have cut yourself you get a chemical release as your body's natural opiate painkillers are released.
- Afterwards you may feel relief followed by self disgust that you've 'gone and done it again.'
Self harm follows the pattern of any addictive and repetitive behavior.
Why Do People (Teens or Adults) Self Harm?
Self-harming can be a way that people deal with feelings of:
- helplessness, despair and low self-esteem
- anger, loneliness, shame and guilt
- not having control over their life
- being 'out of it' â€“ so the only way to feel 'real' is to cause physical pain to themselves.
Some self-harm is related to severe emotional pain. When people have experienced abuse or violence, it often re-appears as emotional pain in later life. Some people have said that:
- When they hurt themselves physically, it helps take away the emotional pain.
- Self-harm makes internal pain visible on the surface. It is showing that there is a problem that needs to be addressed.
- Self-harm is a way that people punish themselves for something.
People who harm themselvesâ€¦
- may have difficulty expressing their feelings verbally
- may dislike themselves and their bodies
- may do it because of difficulties with relationships
- may do it because of mental health issues such as depression, anxiety or stress.
It is important to understand that whatever the reason for self-harming behavior, there are more positive ways of dealing with the troubling feelings.
Help is vital
Our trained hypnotist will help you to relax and give your unconscious mind the chance to unlearn the old self harm pattern so that you have a right to health and life recognized and you can begin to thrive as a person again.
How Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy Can HelpFor issues that are habitual, compulsive and/or behavioral in nature we highly recommend hypnosis and hypnotherapy. It's fast, even the most complicated issues are permanently resolved in just 2-4 visits. It's permanent: Hypnotherapy allows for the resolution of the issues that cause problem behavior patterns in the first place rather than just treating the pattern or problem allowing you to benefit permanently and never have to deal with the same debilitating issues again.
We have a simple process of helping you get the solutions you need. We encourage you to start with a free, one hour wellness consultation. This way know where you are in the water as far as what your therapy needs to include, how many sessions, AND what your financial commitment will be prior to beginning the program by CLICKING HERE and beginning the wellness evaluation. This way, if you decide you want to explore other options or facilities, you are informed.
Next, we want to encourage you to call us now if pricing is a problem. We work with people (within reason of course), devising payment options that are flexible. Each person's needs are different and no single treatment is appropriate for all individuals, so we customize each and every program for the individual. It is because of this that pricing is impossible to just nail down in a paragraph on the web. This is why we encourage the free, no obligation comprehensive wellness evaluation to ensure that you get all of your answers quickly and accurately at one time.
Our office hours are from 7:00AM to 7:00PM, Monday through Sunday. Why so many hours of operation? So we can be flexible where your schedule isn't. We can see you at our office conveniently located near downtown Orlando, at your home (no extra charge if you're within a half hour of our Orlando location, or our sessions can be completed via tele-hypnosis or Skype.
Act Now Wellness Center's drug free solutions aren't just limited to weight loss, smoking cessation, stress, depression and anxieties. Our hypnotherapist's safe and pleasant hypnosis and hypnotherapy sessions are designed to help you unlock your subconscious for self-discovery, and effectively deal with issues such as chronic fears and phobias as well as drug and alcohol addiction (98% recovery rate). The professionals at our Taylor Avenue center will help bring a sense of physical, emotional, and mental balance to your life. So what are you waiting for? Call us today! (407) 309-6104
- No-Risk Guarantee
We are so confident in the effectiveness of our hypnosis and hypnotherapy programs, we offer an exclusive, "no-risk" guarantee of our services: If at your very first hypnosis session you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% of your money. Just let us know before leaving the premises. No questions asked!
Our Competitive Discount :OPEN: Monday thru Saturday, 9:00am to 3:00pm. and 4pm-7pm Call us today!
Unless you are coming to see us for addiction, you will never need to come for more than our four session program to handle an issue. This includes depression, anxieties and other ailments that you may even be on a long term pharmaceutical regimens to handle.
To put it simple, hypnosis and hypnotherapy IS permanent and it works fast. If anyone is telling you any different CALL US. We care only about your health and well-being. Once we see you for an issue, we never expect to see you back again. So before you sign on with our competitors for half a dozen or more visits, please call us for a free evaluation and additional discount. Act Now is here to give hypnosis and hypnotherapy a good, honest name.
Success from any kind of coaching, medical or hypnosis process cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your commitment, effort, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions. Summary: As in any self-change program and with everything in life, you get out what you put in.
In only 1-4 sessions our clients report they have more energy, focus, tolerance, relaxation and even sleep better.
Learn about safely managing diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart disease.
Stress, Depression & Anxiety
Drug Free Solutions
Hypnosis will help allow you to integrate new behaviors into your unconscious, so that you are not continually struggling to escape a rollercoaster of emotions and discomfort surrounding everyday life. Learn how you can feel better permanently without relying on dangerous medications and costly, repetitive therapy.
A completely natural way to help alleviate addiction....
Become a socially-empowered person…...
Use your mind power successfully every time…...
Follow these invaluable tips…...
Success of a business venture and hypnosis…...